We believe that insurance should be straightforward, easy and personal. Therefore, we provide tailored support when customers need us the most. We keep things simple, and deliver value for money.
Modular, tailored distribution
Choose the modular approach most suitable to your distribution structure, and we will integrate smoothly with your existing infrastructure
- Underwriting only - use your own sales and claims capabilities and we will underwrite the business.
- Underwriting & claims - use your own sales infrastructure and we will then take it from there – a seamless handover.
- End-to-end: Sales, Underwriting & claims - go ‘full service’: we will provide a sales platform, business underwriting and claims management. Truly end-to-end.
Whether you wish to leverage your brand strength or use AXA’s position as a global insurer, we have you covered
As a B2B specialist, we are experts in differentiating our service by brand, and can demonstrate this through the many well-known brands who trust us to provide their products and services.
We have the capability to fully white-label at point of sale and also throughout the customer experience. Alternatively, we can co-brand using the strength of both our own and our partners companies, providing customers with peace of mind and a feeling of trust.
In all instances, our primary concern is that our partners retain the value of the customer relationship. Our strategic focus is to be a B2B business in the UK, which ensures that we do not compete with you in the B2C space. We are also open to exploring new ways of promoting our partner brands.
Customer feedback enables us to design the best customer journey to suit customers’ needs. We utilise customer surveys to better understand where we should make improvements or recognise excellent service.
We use the latest technologies to ensure that we deliver a fast & efficient service including. After significant investment, a number of recent digital/tech developments have included:
- An enhanced claims management system, eCare, driving greater consistency across the claims journey and an enhanced focus on vulnerable customers and complex cases
- eRescue digital claims notification and tracking for Motor Breakdown customers
- Home Manager digital claims notification and tracking for Home Emergency customers
- E-commerce portals, white-labelled or standalone, to support partners’ growth ambitions
- xClaim digital end to end claims management for Excess Cover customers